Saturday 10 April 2010

Announcing "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward" MP3 audio book

I've compiled the recently podcast Lovecraft story "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward" into an MP3 audio book that you can purchase via LuLu.  Click the image below to get your hands on it.  I'm selling this audio book for £2.99 .  If you've listened to the story via podcast already, there is nothing new here, the only change is that you get nothing but the story, no music, no promos, no history, no Brazillian Wilderness, just the story.


.

4 comments:

Dominic said...

I've just bought the download. Thanks for all the shows so far, and I'm glad I can do a small something to support the podcast.

Felbrigg said...

Thankyou Dominic, you made my day :)

N said...

I just downloaded the book and after hearing earlier installments, I can guarantee you that I'll enjoy listening to it more than once.

It's hard to find good HPL recordings. Thanks for putting this out.

Felbrigg said...

Thankyou very much :)